Welcome to the Lee County District Attorney Career Center, where you can find the latest job openings in our office. If you are interested in applying for one of the opportunities below please send all resumes, cover letters and references to email@example.com.
HELPING FAMILIES INITIATIVE TEAM LEADER
Master's degree in Social Science (Psychology, Social Work, Criminal Justice, or closely related field), licensure preferred; or a combination of education and experience indicative of the ability to accomplish program goals.
Job duties:• Represent the District Attorney throughout the Circuit
• Manage the Helping Families Initiative Team in the District Attorney Office
• Recruit, hire, train and supervise program employees and interns
• Build and maintain a network of education partners and resources
• Build and maintain a network of referral resources and community partners
• Establish and coordinate a multidisciplinary team for regular case review
• Prepare management reports as required for District Attorney and HFI State
• Support Team
• Perform Case Officer duties as described in Case Officer Job Description as needed