Welcome to the Lee County District Attorney Career Center, where you can find the latest job openings in our office. If you are interested in applying for one of the opportunities below please send all resumes, cover letters and references to email@example.com.
Lee County District Attorney's Office
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Supports office operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees and interns.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- College Degree, preferred, consideration given for work experience in lieu of degree.
- Recent prior management experience.
- Proficient with office software, including QuickBooks, Excel, & Word
Salary & Benefits
- Full Time Position
- Salary range based on experience $40k+